Take advantage of our free and secure shredding service.
SFPCU invites you to join us for our spring Shred Days! Visit our San Mateo Branch on April 21st, or our Irving Branch on April 22nd, to have your old documents and credit cards shredded for FREE.
- Each member may shred up to three medium-sized moving boxes of documents.
- Please make sure your shredding is free of batteries, binders, books, binder clips or any other metal object that may damage or jam the shredder.
- You do not need to remove staples or paper clips and can include credit cards and plastic window envelopes with your documents to be shredded.
Clean out your closet too!
We've invited USAgain (pronounced "use-again") to set up their donation bins at our Shred Day events and help our members go green! USAgain collects unwanted clothing and textiles and distributes them to places where there is great need for these items, effectively diverting millions of pounds of waste from U.S. landfills.
- Shoes and socks
- Fabric accessories (such as hats, belts, and backpacks)
- Linens (bedding, blankets, towels, drapes)
Please drop off your donations in tied plastic garbage bags. Sturdy plastic bags protect the donations from dirt and simplify handling. USAgain cannot accept mattresses, furniture, appliances, carpet, toys, or trash.