The nomination and candidate selection process for the SFPCU Board of Director and Supervisory Committee 2018 election was completed on July 20th. Nominees who were not selected, as well as any SFPCU members who wish to be considered as a candidate on the 2018 Ballot, may submit a petition to be added to the slate of candidates.
Below are the requirements to petition to be added as a candidate:
- Petition candidates must be members in good standing in terms of their obligations to the credit union and be over 18 years of age.
- Petition candidates must have a minimum of 100 signatures to qualify to appear on the ballot.
- Petitions must include the following information:
- Position the prospective candidate is running for (Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee)
- Phone Number
- Date for each signature of the member supporting the candidate. All petition signatures must be dated after April 1, 2017.
- Credit Union staff must be able to validate the candidate’s membership, and all information on the petition must be legible.
Petition Form and Electronic Petitions:
A link to the form to be used in collecting signatures is below. Submission of scanned or email petition forms is allowed, as long as the information is legible and includes the written signature. Electronically signed petitions will not be accepted.
Petitions must be submitted to the SFPCU Corporate Secretary between August 31 and September 30, 2017. Final validation of the petition signatures and petition candidate qualification to appear of the ballot is at the discretion of the Nominating Committee and/or the SFPCU Board of Directors.
Questions and/or completed petitions should be submitted to:
Joe Reilly, SFPCU Corporate Secretary
2550 Irving St.
San Francisco, CA 94122
Download petition form