In your busy life, you need a checking account that doesn’t slow you down with fees and hassles when you use an ATM out of your network. SFPCU believes convenience shouldn’t cost more, and we offer the Global ATM Checking Account that refunds fees from any institution’s ATMs to make life simpler for California police, fire and EMT professionals.
All you need is an SFPCU Checking Account with Direct Deposit and you can benefit from checking with no strings attached. There’s no minimum balance requirement, either. Enjoy the freedom of ATM access without the fees.
Open Your Account Switch to SFPCU Checking
Features & Benefits
- Unlimited ATM fee rebates when you use another financial institution’s ATM*
- Dividends earned and paid monthly
- $25 to open your account
- Access to online banking and all features such as online check deposits, mobile banking, bill pay and e-statements
- Overdraft protection
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free first box of checks
- 24/7 access to MemberLink, SFPCU’s telephone transaction line
- Fee-free access to more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide through the CO-OP Network and Bank of the West ATMs plus more than 5,000 shared branch locationsto make deposits and withdrawals
*SFPCU will refund ATM surcharges up to $3 per out-of-network ATM transaction. You must have an SFPCU Checking Account in good standing and a Direct Deposit posted to your Checking Account monthly.
Current Fee Schedule
**Rates/yields may change after you open your account. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Call for current rates at 415.564.3800 or 415.242.2142 - MemberLink. Above anticipated rates are subject to availability of funds. Dividends are calculated on the Daily Balance and paid monthly. Terms and conditions apply, see About Your Accounts (pdf 267 kb) for more information. BALANCE is a service provided as a benefit for members and is not affiliated with SFPCU.
Open your SFPCU Checking Account today through online account application or by calling SFPCU at 800.222.1391. You also can visit one of our convenient branch locations.