At SFPCU, we are committed to protecting your personal information so you can use your SFPCU MasterCard® Debit Card and Visa® Credit Card with confidence. We offer Falcon Fraud Manager to enhance the security of your electronic transactions with a system that detects fraud quickly and accurately to minimize your risk and protect against losses.
Contact Us Now
Automated Debit Card Fraud Detection and Notification System
Our fraud detection system will be upgraded starting April 15, 2015. The new system will notify you faster when suspected fraud is detected on your SFPCU Debit card.
Starting April 15, if possible fraud is detected on your account, you'll receive a notification call from our automated assistant. If you receive one of these calls, please work with the automated assistant to answer questions regarding recent card activity.
- If the recent activity is legitimate, you will be able to close the case using your touch-tone phone.
- If suspicious transactions are identified as fraudulent, your call will be transferred to Card Member Security to help you protect your cards.
Falcon Fraud Manager monitors signature-based and PIN-based transactions 24 hour a day, seven days a week.
- Each debit and credit card transaction is assigned a score on a risk-based scale.
- High-risk transactions will trigger Falcon Fraud Manager to contact you to determine the transaction’s legitimacy.
- If the score is deemed ultra-risky, Falcon Fraud Manager may block your account temporarily if you can’t be reached, in order to secure the card against fraudulent activity.
Even with Falcon Fraud Manager, you should contact SFPCU immediately if the following occurs:
- You suspect your card has been compromised.
- Your contact information has changed. (It’s vital to keep your contact information and emergency contact information current at SFPCU.)
- You are planning a vacation and know there will be unusual activity on your card.
To learn more about Falcon Fraud and to report suspicious activity on your debit or credit card, contact SFPCU at 800.222.1391.
Report a Blocked, Lost, or Stolen Card