Whether you're buying or selling your Bay Area home, you could save thousands of dollars when you participate in the Realtor Referral Affinity Program for SFPCU members.
When you purchase your new home with a Century 21 realtor in our program, you will receive 20% of the commission amount credited back to you at the close of escrow. The amount of the credit varies based on the purchase price and the commission percentage determined by the seller.
Features & Benefits
- Access to experienced Century 21 real estate agents
- House-hunt with confidence with your pre-approved SFPCU mortgage
- Participants receive a credit at the close of escrow
- Active First Responders receive an additional 5% credit
- Special discounts on home protection, moving services, and more
- Access to exclusive Bay Area real estate listings
To speak to a Century 21/Affinity Program realtor directly, call 888.882.8098.
The Century 21 Affinity Program is a national program in the United States serving SFPCU members regardless of the member’s location. Only licensed Century 21 Brokers and Agents of the C21 serving office may participate in this program per the exclusive agreement between SFPCU and Century 21. However, the 20%/25% commission credit applies only to real estate purchases made within the 9 Bay Area counties (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma). For purchases outside the 9 Bay Area counties, the commission credit percentage will vary and is determined by the local C21 broker. BRE License Number: 0183755