With a Reverse Mortgage from SFPCU, California homeowners age 62 and beyond can spend the home equity they’ve accrued over the years without selling their San Francisco Bay Area home, giving up the title or taking on a new monthly mortgage payment.
Our Reverse Mortgage for seniors, pays you monthly as long as you use your home as your principal residence. It is an ideal option for you to phase out of traditional homeownership and its responsibilities.
To speak to a Reverse Mortgage Specialist directly, call 800.381.4085 or visit one of our branches in San Francisco, Pleasanton, San Mateo or Oakland, CA.
Features & Benefits
- Produces tax-free income*
- You continue to own your home
- No monthly payments
- No application fees
- No effect on Social Security or Medicare benefits
- No restrictions on how you spend this money
- Most loans are government insured
- No prepayment penalty
* Proceeds from a Reverse Mortgage are tax free but borrowers should seek tax advice on how proceeds may affect government needs-based programs such as Medicaid and Medi-Cal.
SF Police Credit Union offers Reverse Mortgage through a strategic partnership with Alliance Reverse Mortgages, Member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association. CA DRE 01524732 NMLS 248216