You live life to the maximum, and you need a savings account that helps you get the most out of your efforts. SFPCU’s Tiered Savings Account caters to aggressive savers who are focused on specific goals and want a higher rate of return.
Open your Tiered Savings Account with a $500 deposit and enjoy no monthly fees plus anytime access to your cash. SFPCU offers the police and fire savings account Bay Area members need to achieve the results they desire.
Open Your Account
Features & Benefits
- Dividends earned and paid monthly
- $500 to open your account
- Unlimited deposits
- Access to online banking and all features such as online check deposits, mobile banking, bill pay and e-statements
- Use the account as overdraft protection and as security for a loan
- 24/7 access to MemberLink, SFPCU’s telephone transaction line
- Fee-free access to your account at more than 5,000 shared branch locations
Current Fee Schedule
Terms & Conditions: The minimum deposit to open an account is $500. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are based on the entire daily balance of the account. Rates/yields may change after you open your account. Fees could reduce earnings on the accounts. Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in your account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on the day you deposit cash or non-cash into the account if deposited before close of business. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date, which is the last day of each month. For additional terms and conditions, see About Your Accounts (pdf 267 kb) for more information.
Open your SFPCU Tiered Savings Account today through our online account application or by calling SFPCU at 800.222.1391. You also can visit one of our convenient branches.