Want to be inspired?
SF Police Credit Union can do it! Working to further financial education and planning for our local community heroes is what SFPCU is all about! Our history is rich, and our future is bright and growing! Come join our team!
As an equal opportunity employer, we seek self-starters who are dedicated to providing excellent service and education at every opportunity.
Plus, we offer generous benefits, competitive compensation, and career development opportunities throughout the organization. Benefits include:
- Medical HMO, PPO and Vision Plans
- Dental Plan Including Orthodontics
- 401k (Employer Matching & Profit Sharing Contributions)
- Group Life, Accidental, Short and Long Term Disability and Supplemental Insurance
- Pre-Tax Flex and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Employee Loan Discounts
- Work/Life: Employee Appreciation Events, On-site Health & Wellness Fairs, Holiday Parties, Community Support Events
- Educational and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development Programs
F/T Financial Services Officer - Location To Be Determined
SF Police Credit Union is seeking an exceptional Financial Services Officer. This individual will be responsible for educating our members about our products and services as well as opening and maintenance of a broad array of member accounts. Excellent organizational skills a must, previous sales and customer service experience within a financial institution a plus.
This is Pro-Active Hire - home branch location will be determined upon completion of training. Possible home branch locations include - San Francisco, San Mateo, Pleasanton, or Oakland.
SFPCU offers excellent benefits and great opportunity for career growth. Salary commensurate with experience. Come join our team - apply here!
Come Join our Team! - How to Apply
- Submit your cover letter and resume:
- By Email
- By Mail:
SF Police Credit Union
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 22219
San Francisco, CA, 94122
- By Fax: 415.242.6449
Any Questions? Please contact Human Resources at 415.682.3349.
Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. SF Police Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.