Everyone can use a helping hand now and then. SFPCU understands you live a busy life as a California first responder with family responsibilities. All the changes that come with raising a family, buying a home, saving for education and retirement can create challenges to managing your money.
We’ve created an educational resource center where you can pick up some advice catered to different stages of your life, whether you’re starting a new job or your family is growing. Plus, we provide guidance on safeguarding your identity and other personal information to avoid fraudulent activity and damage to your accounts and credit score.
- Childhood and Teens: Teach them good financial habits when they’re young.
- College: Use these tips to reduce the cost of higher education.
- Career: Financial independence brings significant responsibility.
- Couples and Marriage: This major change in life means major financial changes, too.
- Parenthood: Becoming a parent leads to questions and concerns you never considered.
- Home Ownership: Find out if it’s better to own a home or rent.
- Retirement/Managing Wealth: Here’s what to do to create a more comfortable retirement.