How to Join
Becoming a Member is Easy!
A Savings Account can be opened with a minimum deposit of $25. For an additional $25, you can open a Checking Account. Minor accounts, including Teen (13-17) and Looney Tunes Accounts (12 and under), require adult joint owner(s) with current valid identification.
For information regarding eligibility, please visit Who is Eligible?
Different Ways To Apply for Membership:
- Complete the Online Membership Application -
- Apply in Person: Visit a branch location and meet with a Member Services Representative
- Apply by Mail:
- Download our Membership Application (pdf 1.26mb)
- After you complete the Membership Application (pdf 1.26mb), please sign and mail to:
SF Police Credit Union
P.O. Box 22219
San Francisco, CA 94122 -0219
- Please include a copy of your current driver's license or state issued identification card and a $25 check.
- Apply by Phone: Call us at 800.222.1391 to speak with a Member Services Representative