SFPCU’s dedication to improving your financial standing with convenient services and products also extends to the insurance options we offer members to safeguard their assets.
We partner with a dedicated team of insurance professionals at TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program to protect your home and vehicle. And our Guaranteed Auto Protection Plus coverage bridges the gap between what you owe on your vehicle loan and the amount you will receive from your insurance coverage if your vehicle is stolen or wrecked. This insurance keeps you from paying large amounts of money out of pocket.
SFPCU’s trustworthy insurance options deliver the value and protection you expect from us.
Auto & Homeowners Insurance
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program* provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 855.483.2149.
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) Plus Insurance^
- GAP Plus pays any remaining balance due on your loan or lease over the payment from your insurance company
- Pays your auto insurance deductible up to $1,000
- Pays $1,000 toward a replacement vehicle if there is a deficiency balance
- Covers financing agreement for the entire loan or lease term
- Delivers all risk protection from Total Loss or Unrecovered Theft, as defined
- Protection available for vehicles valued up to $100,000
- No separate cash payment necessary; just add the cost of GAP to your auto loan
If you have any questions about SFPCU’s Auto & Homeowners Insurance offerings, please contact us today.
*TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. MAH-1112-7C9
^Guaranteed Auto Protection products are administered by Frost Financial.Non-deposit investment products are not federally insured, involve investment risk including the possible loss of principal, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity.