Visa Balance Transfer
Save money by transferring your higher-rate credit card to an SFPCU Visa – with no balance transfer fee! Consolidating balances from other higher-rate cards can allow you to:
- Reduce credit card debt faster and lower your monthly payment
- Turn multiple bills into one easy payment
Already have an SFPCU Visa, It's easy to transfer your balances at no cost:
- Complete the Balance Transfer Form
- Return the form one of the following ways:
Branch: Drop off at any of our branch locations
Mail: SF Police Credit Union, Attn: Visa Coordinator,
P.O. Box 22219, San Francisco, CA 94122-0219
- Make sure to keep a copy of the completed form for your records
- SFPCU will pay your creditors on your behalf, and you then make one easy payment
to your SFPCU Visa account
Don’t’ have an SFPCU Visa or click here to learn more.
It may take up to 15 business days, upon receipt, for the balance transfer transaction to post. You should make all required payments until you confirm that your balance transfer has posted. We will not close your other accounts even if you transfer the entire balance. Please make a separate request if you wish to close another account. Please note: a credit card billing statement from the other financial institution can be included for clarity.