The SFPCU Member Exchange is a marketplace where members can post items for sale and alert others about upcoming events and more. If you’re interested in submitting information for the Member Exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Sale: 2008 BMW 328 XI COUPE
For Sale: 2008 BMW 328 XI COUPE, Car is in excellent condition. PRICE: $16,500
Mileage: Less than 48K miles. Please contact Wilson at: email@example.com
- Engine: 6-Cyl, 3.0 Liter
- Transmission: Automatic, 6-Spd w/Overdrive & Steptronic Drivetrain: AWD
- Clean title
- Pink slip (clean title) in hand
- No problems with the vehicle
- Black on black Leather
- Cold weather package (heated front seats/ fold down back seats)
- Tinted windows
- Moon Roof Stereo
- MP3 (Single Disc)
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Wood trim
- 19" OEM M3 wheels (I upgraded to give the car more of a sporty look. These wheels can easily go for 600 a piece new)
- Tires are about 5 months old so there is plenty of tread left.
- Test drives only to people with proper CA license and insurance
For Sale: 1999 BMW R1100RT
For Sale: 1999 BMW R1100RT
64,000+ miles, 3,000 on new tires, from Bavarian Motor Works, S.F. Service June 2014 and annual service May 2015 with new brake pads and full synthetic oil. Please call Richard at (415) 990-1939 or Bob at (415) 531-0123. $4,500 o.b.o.
Join the BART PD'S Finest
The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Police Department is accepting applications for Lateral Police Officer (also hiring for entry level positions)
Minimum Qualifications: at least 21 years of age and U.S. citizenship upon appointment; H.S. diploma or GED; completion of 30 semester or 45 quarter units from accredited college/university; valid driver's license; no felony convictions.
Apply online at www.BART.gov/jobs or call (510) 464-6203 for additional application / testing information
Law Enforcement Stained Glass
Each piece measures approximately 2 feet wide by 3 feet height. Cost is $185.00. We also produce individualized stars for San Francisco Police. For further information contact: Glenn Sylvester: 415.559.8486, firstname.lastname@example.org
World War II Memories – Corporal Leon Volans View of WWII
Member Leon Volans shares his first-hand experiences and personal accounts of World War II through a series of columns written for Sandscript a WWII paper produced in Cairo in 1945 and in a biographical account. He has entitled his written works:
- Sandscript – A Humorous Travelogue In Egypt - Including 22, 1000 word columns with 25 illustrations
- A Happenstance Time in the Army – Nov. 1942 - March 1946
Leon is selling both written works for $10.00. If you are interested in purchasing them please contact Leon Volans by mail at: 15 Western Shore Lane, San Francisco, CA 94115-3743 or call 415.929.7659. Check, cash & money orders accepted.