Fixed Mortgages - SFPCU offers multiple loans that keep your rate and payment consistent through the entire length of the term and save you money in the long run, no matter what the market does.
Fixed ARM (Fixed Adjustable-rate Mortgage) - These loans provide an interest rate that stays fixed for a period of time and then becomes adjustable based on a specific interest. Many homeowners choose this option if they are not planning to stay in their homes for an extended period of time.
Start saving quickly, and enjoy all the benefits of a mortgage from SF Police Credit Union:
- Very competitive rates
- A wide variety of terms including fixed, adjustable, interest-only and more
- No hidden fees or pre-payment penalty
- Friendly, personal service
- Loans are available up to $1,500,000.
- Loans are available up to 80% loan-to-value.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Example rate of 4.500% APR with 360 Monthly payments (30 year) = $506.69 monthly per $100,000 borrowed.