SFPCU Honors Staff Members
As part of the SF Police Credit Union’s Employee Recognition Program, Recognizing U, the Credit Union established an award in the name of Margaret Mahony. Many of you remember first hand the quality service Margaret provided to our valued members in her 35-year career with the Credit Union. Margaret retired in 2007, imparting a legacy of dedication and integrity for her co-workers to follow. The award was given to the employee who received the highest Service Promise rating within 2009.
Congratulations to Natasha Van, recipient of the second Margaret Mahony Service Excellence award!
In addition there were several other employees who were recognized by their peers for their outstanding performance and contributions to quality service at SFPCU:
President's Club Awardees
- Jillian Balovich – Branch Floater
- Leonora Claudel- Main Branch
- Annette Crivello – Main Branch
- Fran Lastra - Main Branch
- Jennifer Li – Main Branch
- Deanna Lord – Tele Service Center
- Alex Massarweh – Pleasanton Branch
- Daniel Powers – San Mateo Branch
- Ria Simmons – San Mateo Branch
- Chris Tom – Bryant St Branch
SFPCU would like to thank all our employees for their dedication and outstanding service they provide each and every day to our members. Congratulations!