Who needs more paper files and clutter in their lives? Streamline your finances by signing up to receive SFPCU’s E-statements. You’ll save time and eliminate paper waste when your statements are delivered electronically. We’ll notify you when your E-statement is ready and then you can view or download it.
Features & Benefits
- Receive your statements quicker
- Access your statements easily from Online Banking
- View your statements in a secure environment
- Access your statements from anywhere at any time
Retrieve your 1099 and 1098-HELOC via E-statements
If you're eligible to receive one of these forms from SF Police Credit Union, you'll still be getting one in the mail. However, it helps to know that if you lose the paper document, you'll be able to access a copy online. In order to do this, you'll need to be an E-statements user. (If you're not registered yet, all you have to do is log in to Online Banking and click on Statements to get started.)
If you've already registered for Online Banking and E-statements, here's how to get your 1099-INT or 1098-HELOC:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on Statements.
- If you're eligible to receive a 1099 or 1098 document, you'll see an E-taxes link on the left. Click on the link to access your forms!
Important! If you're looking for your 1098-Mortgage Interest Statement (Year End Statement), log in to Online Banking. Access the Mortgage Service Center and select "Document Center" from the left side of your screen.
To register for E-statements, log in to Online Banking and click on Statements in the lefthand sidebar.