SFPCU provides the convenience you need to bank anywhere in the world through Online Banking. As a law enforcement professional, your life is busy and often unpredictable so you need to be able to connect to SFPCU whenever necessary to take care of your business online.
Online Banking's Convenient Services
- Optimized display. Our Online Banking platform is designed for optimal display on all of your devices, whether you’re using your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Do more with our mobile app. Our app has all of the same features included on the Online Banking website (plus the ability to deposit checks from anywhere using our Mobile Deposit option)
- More options for email and text alerts. Set up birthday reminders, Bill Pay confirmations, card usage notifications and more.
- Send money to friends from your phone or computer with P2P payments. Enhanced security lets you select a special keyword to make sure that your payment stays safe.
SFPCU is committed to providing the most secure online experience. Some of the security features of Online Banking include:
- Multi-factor authentication system - which combines multiple types of identification for stronger, more reliable protection such as a Secure Access Code (SAC) - which works as a secure identification number that is sent to the member via, text, email or phone to then access our Online Banking system.
- Firewall - a logical barrier designed to prevent unauthorized or unwanted communications between the SFPCU internal network and the Internet. Our Online Banking system is protected by a powerful firewall that is monitored 24x7.