What happens after I click the Pay button to send a personal payment?
Once you press the Pay button, your payment will be scheduled for the date you selected. The money will be deducted from your account and an email or text message will be sent to your recipient instantly. They'll use the information from the email or text message to log on to a secure page, confirm that their email or text message is legitimate, and the transfer will be completed. Important: Remember to share the keyword you created with your payee immediately or they won't be able to claim their payment.
Is there a fee to use P2P?
SFPCU does not charge a fee to use P2P.
Is there a limit to how much I can send?
For security purposes, there are limits on the amounts you can send they are as follows:
- Minimum Payment – $5
- Daily Limit – $9,999
- 30 Day Limit – $50,000
Can I set up a future P2P Payment?
Yes, you can schedule a future P2P Payment, up to 364 days prior to the delivery date.
How will my recipient be notified that I have sent them a personal payment?
The recipient will receive a notice via email or by mobile phone text message that the money has been transferred and is available.
What happens if I have the wrong email address or mobile number entered for my recipient?
It is very important that you use the correct and most updated contact information for your recipient. If you are unsure about the recipient’s information, we highly recommend contacting your recipient via email or mobile number to confirm their information is correct before a transfer is attempted.
How do I stop a P2P payment that hasn't been sent yet?
- Login to Online Banking and select Bill Pay from the Navigation menu
- Click on Bill Pay Options and select Visit Bill Pay site from the dropdown
- Once you're on the Bill Pay site, you should be able to see Pending transactions in the righthand column
- Click to edit the desired payment.
- Check the "I want to stop this payment" box, and press Submit.
- To verify that your payment ahs been stopped, view your payment History--the payment should be marked as Status: Stopped.