SFPCU Scholarship Awards
SFPCU offers four $1,000 scholarships to support individuals with a passion for learning.
Each year SFPCU offers four $1,000 college scholarships to students who are passionate about advancing their education. Scholarships are awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and are stand-outs in their community.
Candidates who will be considered for our scholarship opportunity must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be an SFPCU member who has been with SFPCU for at least six months prior to the time of application.
- Must be accepted to or already attending a full-time undergraduate program of study at a college or university.
- The Board of Directors, SFPCU employees, Volunteer Committee members, [and their families], and previous winners are not eligible to apply.
Judging will be based on academic achievement, community involvement, extracurricular activities, work experience, a personal recommendation and an essay question.
Award Recipient Selection
Winners will be selected by the Executive Staff at SFPCU and approved by the Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Download the 2014 SFPCU Scholarship Application
Candidates must submit their completed application in a single envelope, postmarked no later than April 30, 2014
. The application must include or meet the following requirements:
- One or two recommendations (maximum one page each) from a teacher, coach or supervisor.
- Copy of transcript.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment.
- No staples or double-sided printing.
Please submit completed applications to:
SF Police Credit Union C/O Marketing - Scholarship Awards
PO Box 22219
San Francisco, CA 94122